Welcome to Marlboro Physical Therapy
We are here to listen & to care! Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients return to normal daily activities pain-free! To make an appointment, simply call us today at (732) 591-9494. Our goal is to guide you through the rehabilitation process and to give you a better understanding of your problem and your body. This enables you to make educated decisions about your care, your activities, and your body now and in the future.
At Marlboro Physical Therapy, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please click on the ‘Intake Form’ and ‘Health History’ forms below. Print, fill out the forms below, and bring it with you to your first visit along with your insurance information and photo ID.
We gladly accept most insurance plans. Please call us to verify your insurance as we are always adding new insurance plans.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will verify your health benefits prior to your arrival to determine if there will be a copay, deductible, or coinsurance for therapy services. For those patients who do not have health insurance or those who have maxed out their benefits, we offer a private pay plan. Please contact us today for more information on our fees for service and payment details.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Write down key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.